"That was the first time Ireland tested out the state – corporate nexus. What they were doing was very simple. They were sorting out their template here in Rossport. The line is: 'go in hard',"
- An Garda Síochana - Analysis of a Police Force Unfit for Purpose - 1 day ago
- Protest has a vital place in a healthy democracy - 1 week ago
- Today with Sean O'Rourke discussing Corrib Gas - 1 week ago
- WSM on Corrib - 1 week ago
- The Best Small Town in Ireland to Hold a Protest - 2 weeks ago
- Power to the people: why does Ireland make community energy generation so difficult? - 18 hours ago
- Shell Backs Out of Alberta Oil Sands Project - 18 hours ago
- Dutch government says sorry for gas field causing quakes - 1 day ago
- Providence ‘encouraged’ by early work on Drombeg - 1 day ago
- Former gardaí say witnesses' homes bugged without authorisation - 3 days ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Shell to Sea campaigner Maura Harrington
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.