"That was the first time Ireland tested out the state – corporate nexus. What they were doing was very simple. They were sorting out their template here in Rossport. The line is: 'go in hard',"
- Protest has a vital place in a healthy democracy - 1 week ago
- Today with Sean O'Rourke discussing Corrib Gas - 1 week ago
- WSM on Corrib - 1 week ago
- The Best Small Town in Ireland to Hold a Protest - 1 week ago
- INTERVIEW Michael Crothers, outgoing MD, Shell E&P Ireland - 1 week ago
- Former gardaí say witnesses' homes bugged without authorisation - 1 day ago
- Irish Water on those ‘masked men’ filming at meter protest sites - 1 week ago
- BP is still fighting penalties over the worst oil spill in US history - 1 week ago
- Blast at California refinery injures four people - 1 week ago
- Kenny says claims of political policing ‘outrageous’ and completely untrue - 1 week ago
Blast from the Past
Izzy Ní Ghraidm has been released
Campaigner Izzy Ní Ghraidm has been finally released from Mountjoy, after serving almost 4 months of her 5 month sentence. This was her full sentence minus the entitled remission.
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.