"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- Shell challenges facets of last license needed for Corrib project - 1 week ago
- Over 1,100 sign petition rejecting last licence for Corrib project - 1 week ago
- Shell among eight objectors to new emissions licence for Corrib gas refinery - 2 weeks ago
- High Court jury fails to agree on alleged Garda assault - 2 weeks ago
- Press Release: 1100 People Call on EPA not to Grant Shell Emissions Licence - 2 weeks ago
- Fossil fuels subsidised by $10m a minute, says IMF - 1 week ago
- 'Don't mention the Arctic': Shell embarrassed by video competition row - 1 week ago
- Europa Oil & Gas confident in 1.5bn barrel Irish estimates - 2 weeks ago
- Garda whistleblower arrested for taking part in Irish Water protest - 5 weeks ago
- Daly: 'Garda carried out murder but force helped cover it up' - 5 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.