"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- Garda ‘distraught’ Corrib protest recording stopped during incident - 11 hours ago
- Sergeant saw no garda attacks during protest, High Court hears - 20 hours ago
- Fisherman in ‘acute pain’ after alleged Mayo assault by garda - 1 day ago
- Fisherman denies suggestion that he 'tried to throw punches at a Garda during protest' - 1 day ago
- Irish EPA: Don't give Shell a Licence to Pollute! - 2 days ago
- Garda whistleblower arrested for taking part in Irish Water protest - 2 weeks ago
- Daly: 'Garda carried out murder but force helped cover it up' - 2 weeks ago
- Pro-fracking company asked to carry out safety study - 2 weeks ago
- US driller plans to boost Irish acreage - 2 weeks ago
- Why issues raised in Ian Bailey case should be tackled by a new inquiry - 4 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.