"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- Anti-apartheid priest supports Corrib gas project community - 6 days ago
- Anti-Shell protesters cleared of violent-disorder charges - 1 week ago
- Shell accused of providing £25,000 in alcohol to police - 1 week ago
- Men tell court they supplied alcohol to Belmullet Gardaí for Shell - 1 week ago
- Shell asked for £25,000 worth of alcohol to be delivered to gardaí in Mayo, court told - 1 week ago
- Anti-fracking group asks farmers to consider refusing survey access - 6 days ago
- Warming of oceans will have dire effects - 3 weeks ago
- Billions in gas projects stranded by climate change action, says thinktank - 3 weeks ago
- Offshore Ireland Still Makes Sense in a Low Oil Price World - 4 weeks ago
- Why solar panels won’t solve climate change - 6 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.