"That was the first time Ireland tested out the state – corporate nexus. What they were doing was very simple. They were sorting out their template here in Rossport. The line is: 'go in hard',"
- An Garda Síochana - Analysis of a Police Force Unfit for Purpose - 6 hours ago
- Protest has a vital place in a healthy democracy - 1 week ago
- Today with Sean O'Rourke discussing Corrib Gas - 1 week ago
- WSM on Corrib - 1 week ago
- The Best Small Town in Ireland to Hold a Protest - 2 weeks ago
- Dutch government says sorry for gas field causing quakes - 6 hours ago
- Providence ‘encouraged’ by early work on Drombeg - 6 hours ago
- Former gardaí say witnesses' homes bugged without authorisation - 2 days ago
- Irish Water on those ‘masked men’ filming at meter protest sites - 1 week ago
- BP is still fighting penalties over the worst oil spill in US history - 1 week ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Shell to Sea campaigner Maura Harrington
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.