"I put it to you, that the evidence you have given here is entirely based on lies, save for your name, your station and the location where this incident occurred."
- OSSL Whistleblower Email Sent to Irish Police, Irish Times and Shell on 28 August 2015 - 1 day ago
- Shell urges ‘prompt processing’ of Corrib pipeline application - 2 days ago
- Shell seeks permission to operate Corrib gas pipeline - 3 days ago
- Fund:It - Songs for Rossport - 2 weeks ago
- Complaint about Shell dumping in Broadhaven Bay (SAC) - 3 weeks ago
- Shell Leaves ALEC, Is Still Terrible - 1 day ago
- Whale and dolphin survey to assess effect of seismic testing - 5 days ago
- People Will Remember Shell Oil As a Symbol of Planet-Destroying Greed - 2 weeks ago
- Dedicated to exposing Shell’s dark side - 3 weeks ago
- Anti-fracking group asks farmers to consider refusing survey access - 4 weeks ago
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
"Possible minor discipline for any one officer is not an appropriate response to the Corrib policing culture of violence and disrespect that has been institutionalised by the State as a whole. This culture has been established and nurtured by politicians who have publicly sanctioned the use of violent force against the community affected by the Corrib gas project."
"Parents are delayed by Gardai when picking up their children from school, farmers are stopped when moving animals and machinery, walkers and cyclists are ordered off the public highway and even manhandled by Gardai to make way for construction vehicles. Some people have been prevented from leaving their homes, and have been subjected to night-time visits to their property by both Gardai and so-called security personnel"
"Everybody accepts that Bertie Ahern accepted corrupt payments for planning decisions worth millions, why do you think he wouldn't accept money from the oil industry, when it’s for gas and oil fields worth billions."
“Corruption in Irish political life was both endemic and systemic. It affected every level of government, from some holders of top ministerial offices to some local councillors, and its existence was widely known and widely tolerated”
"If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and I have a straw … and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake... Slurp... I drink it up."
"I took this action because of the situation in Erris. What we have been subjected to by the actions of Shell and the State is worthy of a dictatorship, the police are working as an arm of the oil companies"
"Public order situations are never pretty. pushing and shoving sometimes has to happen to ensure people don't get hurt."
"I'd like to call now on Enda Kenny and Pat Rabbitte and Eamon Gilmore, to come down here to Aughoose, where I live and to witness the occupation of a small rural village in Ireland, where ordinary decent people cannot go about their business."
“As we have been abandoned by the State and all its agencies it falls to us, the local citizens, to protect our own neighbourhood."
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.