"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- Fisherman claims garda struck him ‘three or four fast ones’ - 2 days ago
- Man allegedly assaulted by two gardai during Shell to Sea protest, court hears - 3 days ago
- Gardaí punched man in face and head at Corrib protest, jury hears - 3 days ago
- Get on with it: reform the Garda. - 5 days ago
- EPA proposing to grant Shell a pollution license and it costs €126 to object - 2 weeks ago
- Garda whistleblower arrested for taking part in Irish Water protest - 1 week ago
- Daly: 'Garda carried out murder but force helped cover it up' - 1 week ago
- Pro-fracking company asked to carry out safety study - 2 weeks ago
- US driller plans to boost Irish acreage - 2 weeks ago
- Why issues raised in Ian Bailey case should be tackled by a new inquiry - 3 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.