"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- The Corrib legacy: what the protests achieved - 49 min ago
- Corrib gas cost overruns deprive State of €600m in tax - 52 min ago
- Corrib gas: Keeping ecological eye on restoration at Leenamore - 55 min ago
- The Corrib impact: pipelines, protests and prosperity - 1 day ago
- The Corrib impact: business boomed and friendships died - 1 day ago
- Why solar panels won’t solve climate change - 1 week ago
- Cork touted as energy support hub - 1 week ago
- EPA denies hiring fracking ‘cheerleader’ to conduct study - 2 weeks ago
- Corporations could start suing governments for ‘barriers’ to profit – will you accept this? - 3 weeks ago
- What Denis O’Brien doesn’t want you to see: Catherine Murphy on his banking arrangements etc. - 4 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.