"In a State that has completely lost its moral core it’s almost inevitable that those who tenaciously pursue their principles and speaks out against the hypocrisy of power will find themselves silenced."
- Protest in support of whistleblowers in Mullingar - 1 hour ago
- Report on terms of off-shore exploration due by end of April - 1 day ago
- International experts Wood Mackenzie selected to advise on oil and gas exploration tax terms - 1 day ago
- New source of gas won't cut bills for consumers - 3 days ago
- Hobbs turns his fire on oil industry with campaign to maximise returns - 3 days ago
- Ireland can’t replicate the US shale gas boom – and it shouldn’t try - 15 hours ago
- Woodside consolidates position in Porcupine basin off Ireland - 1 day ago
- A community divided – how a small American town fared in the age of fracking - 3 days ago
- Shatter’s personal integrity makes the reality of this crisis far worse - 1 week ago
- Prime Time - Monday 24 February 2014 - 1 week ago
Blast from the Past
Margaretta D’Arcy currently in jail
Long-time Shell to Sea supporter Margaretta D’Arcy is currently serving 3 months in jail for protesting over the US military use of Shannon airport.
You may write to her at:
North Circular Road,
For more info see this report
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.