"That was the first time Ireland tested out the state – corporate nexus. What they were doing was very simple. They were sorting out their template here in Rossport. The line is: 'go in hard',"
- Corrib unlikely to reduce natural gas prices - 8 hours ago
- How Police Brutality Brought Gas Flares to a Peaceful Irish Fishing Village - 1 day ago
- If I could say one thing to other communities... - 5 days ago
- Protest works – if it breaks rules - 5 weeks ago
- Izzy to Remain in Prison for Christmas - 5 weeks ago
- The oceans are warming so fast, they keep breaking scientists' charts - 8 hours ago
- Bailey: garda asked State solicitor to contact minister over charges - 8 hours ago
- Rate of environmental degradation puts life on Earth at risk, say scientists - 6 days ago
- Shell announces £55m payout for Nigeria oil spills - 1 week ago
- Poland's shale gas revolution evaporates in face of environmental protests - 1 week ago
Blast from the Past
Izzy Ní Ghraidm has been released
Campaigner Izzy Ní Ghraidm has been finally released from Mountjoy, after serving almost 4 months of her 5 month sentence. This was her full sentence minus the entitled remission.
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.