"From a strategic planning perspective, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of Government policy which seeks to foster balanced regional development, this is the wrong site; from the perspective of minimising environmental impact, this is the wrong site; and consequently, from the perspective of sustainable development, this is the wrong site"
- EPA proposing to grant Shell a pollution license and it costs €126 to object - 1 week ago
- Shell Ireland gets fresh €123m cash injection - 1 week ago
- RTE failed to truthfully inform the public on Corrib - 1 week ago
- John Donovan invited by Irish Justice Minister to provide evidence to Irish Police Ombudsman Commission - 4 weeks ago
- Gas still set to flow this year, says Shell spokesperson - 4 weeks ago
- Garda whistleblower arrested for taking part in Irish Water protest - 3 days ago
- Daly: 'Garda carried out murder but force helped cover it up' - 3 days ago
- Pro-fracking company asked to carry out safety study - 1 week ago
- US driller plans to boost Irish acreage - 1 week ago
- Why issues raised in Ian Bailey case should be tackled by a new inquiry - 2 weeks ago
Blast from the Past
Shell To Sea Latest Tweets
Quote of the Week
Kevin Moore, Senior Planning Inspector with An Bord Pleanala
Subscribe to Email News Update
If you wish to subscribe to receive the Shell to Sea News Updates then click on the link below and enter your email.
The email list is a low volume list of usually one or two emails a month.